Landlords Insurance with Hackney & Leigh

Landlords Insurance

You should obtain the consent of your mortgage company before letting a mortgaged property. A leasehold property (eg in a block of flats) may also require the consent of a freeholder or ‘head-lessee’ prior to letting. In both cases we must have confirmation of the consent and details of any terms with which we or the tenants must comply.

You should advise your insurers of your intention to let the property. They will advise on any changes to cover and exclusions required.

Van Mildert‘ specialise in landlord and tenant protection, their services include Tenant referencing and rent guarantees.

‘HomeLet’ specialise in lettings insurance and as an Introducer to HomeLet, we can provide information on buildings or contents cover.