Another national lockdown is in place, but as with the second lockdown in Autumn, the government have decided to keep the housing market open.
As before, and with the right precautions and procedures in place, we are able to assist those thinking about making a change, and wanting to move home.
We are able to show people around the fabulous homes we have for sale and to rent, and come out to give advice and guidance to those and wanting to buy, sell, rent or improve their home.
In line with government guidance, and with the health and safety of those involved always in mind, we can continue:
- Showing you a home to buy or rent (Please do take a look at our video walkthroughs and virtual tours of the property before you book an appointment to view).
- Valuing your home, and sharing our knowledge and experience, on how to make sure you present every aspect of it at its very best, in order to achieve your goals and timescales.
- Advising you as a landlord on the best monthly rent you can achieve, and how to make sure you comply with the multitude of safety and other requirements, meaning you can get onto the buoyant rental market as quickly as possible.
- Advising and assisting you in accepting the best offers to buy or rent your property.
- Assisting you with instructing solicitors to start the legal process once terms are agreed for the purchase of a home.
- Preparing the documentation required in order to professionally rent a property, including the AST agreements, references, safety certificates and financial checks, so you can move into your new rental home knowing all of the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed.
As ever, stay safe.